Integrity Music welcomes renowned British worship artist, songwriter and producer Martin Smith and announces the July release of Smith’s first live album, Love Song For A City.
Whether as frontman of the groundbreaking modern worship band Delirious?, lead singer of Army Of Bones or performing solo, Smith has been involved with almost every aspect of the modern worship movement. His songs, including “Did You Feel The Mountains Tremble?,” “Waiting Here For You,” “I Could Sing Of Your Love Forever” and “History Maker,” have connected generations and inspired and influenced worship leaders and worshippers alike.
“Having been part of Martin’s journey since our days together at Furious Records, it’s especially meaningful to me that he would continue to entrust his craft to Integrity Music over this next season,” says Jonathan Brown, President of Integrity Music. “Martin’s songs and music have had a significant impact on my life and the lives of countless others.”
Phil Loose, Vice President and Managing Director for Integrity’s European operations adds: “It’s a privilege for Integrity to be working with Martin, whose restless creativity promises to surprise us all over again. As we enter this new season together, we look forward to seeing his songs unite the church in worship.”
Love Song For A City is available through all major digital sales and streaming platforms and in Christian book and music stores around the world on July 13. Related song and worship resources are available through WeAreWorship and Integrity’s ministry partners.
The complete tracklist for Love Song For A City, including recording locations, is:
- “The Call (Love Song For A City)” – recorded in Antwerp, Belgium
- “Come Holy Spirit” – recorded in San Diego, CA, USA
- “Leap Of Faith” [Feat. Holly Roe] – recorded in Haarlem, Holland
- “God’s Great Dance Floor” – recorded in Singapore
- “Waiting Here For You / Majesty” [Feat. Elle Limebear] – recorded in Cape Town, South Africa
- “The Chains Falling” – recorded in Edmonton, Canada
- “Song of Solomon” – recorded in São Paulo, Brazil
- “Emmanuel / Behold (Then Sings My Soul)” – recorded in Sydney, Australia
- “Forever Yours” – recorded in Córdoba, Argentina
- “I Will Sing” – recorded in Cape Town, South Africa
- “Jesus Only You” [Feat. Elle Limebear] – recorded in Bogota, Colombia
- “Veni, Sancte Spiritus [Instrumental]” – recorded in Johannesburg, South Africa
- “Ecclesiastes” – recorded in Manchester, UK
Smith, who is based in Brighton, U.K., is part of the Bright City worship team at St. Peter’s Church. He will share these and other songs from his 20-plus-year recording career at summer/fall festivals and events in Brazil, Northern Ireland, Holland, Switzerland and the UK. For details and updates, follow Smith on Twitter and Instagram @MartinSmithTV or visit MartinSmith.tv and Facebook.com/martinsmithtv.