Nashville, TN (December 18, 2018)
Catch The Fire Music, a ministry of Catch The Fire World, has release its debut collective album, Presence (Live From Toronto), with global distribution for the first time through The Fuel Music. Recorded live at Catch The Fire Toronto and featuring worship leaders from around the world, this full-length album highlights 10-songs that capture the raw, spontaneous, unfiltered worship of the Catch The Fire movement.
Produced by Matt Fish and mastered by Drew Lavyne (Michael W. Smith, Jesus Culture), Presence (Live From Toronto) includes songs written and led by Chris and Summer Shealy, Jonathan and Alice Clarke, GRAMMY Award-winning songwriter Amber Brooks and Steve Tebb.
These worship leaders also uniquely deliver songs written by Martin Smith and Israel Houghton along with four spontaneous, authentic expressions of worship recorded live for the new album.
“This project captures the fiery essence of who we are as a worship movement and the cry of our hearts to encounter God’s transforming presence,” says Chris Shealy. “We are a family of worshippers from around the world, brought together by a passion for God’s presence.
“Encountering God is at the heart of what we do,” continues Shealy. “Every time we gather to worship, we want to see hearts set on fire with love for Jesus, sons and daughters discovering true freedom and God moving among us just as He wants to.”
The full Presence (Live From Toronto) track listing follows:
1. “Who The Son Sets Free (Spontaneous) [Live] Feat. Chris And Summer Shealy”
2. “Upper Room + (Spontaneous) [Live] Feat. Summer Shealy”
3. “Affection Devotion [Live] Feat. Jonathan Clarke”
4. “We Love Your Name [Live] Feat. Amber Brooks”
5. “You Are Good (Spontaneous) [Live] Feat. Steve Tebb”
6. “Weep No More + Like You Promised [Live] Feat. Chris And Summer Shealy”
7. “To Worship You I Live [Live] Feat. Amber Brooks”
8. “What A Father [Live] Feat. Chris And Summer Shealy”
9. “Simple Truth [Live] Feat. Alice Clarke”
10. “Jesus, Only You + (Spontaneous) [Live] Feat. Jonathan And Alice Clarke”