Hey CCM peeps. I miss you all! We normally have a show on Tuesdays, but I’m traveling across the country after celebrating my daughter’s 10th birthday in New York City! It’s been great!
So as I’m flying, I thought I’d share five of my favorite songs to listen to during takeoffs:
1. “High Above” by Bryan & Katie Torwalt
Literally works because when you’re in a plane, you’re “high above.”
2. “Never See the End” by Amanda Cook
Such a great reminder of God’s love.
3. “Relentless (Acoustic)” by Hillsong UNITED
It’s great for turbulence.
4. “Nothing Can Separate” by David Baloche
This is a soothing, calming song based on Romans 8:38.
5. “My Shot” from the musical Hamilton
I mean, when you travel, you gotta get pumped up.