Nine-time GRAMMY Award nominee artist Natalie Grant talks to us about her upcoming Seasons album (out Oct. 6), how the many collaborations came to be, including her mom and daughters on the album, singing the National Anthem at the first Republican debate, and more.
The 10-track album features Grant’s own twist on songs that have made a lasting impression on both her life as well as her illustrious career. To create Seasons, Grant invited some of the top artists in their genres to join her including Mary Mary with their first re-recorded version of the smash hit “Shackles (Praise You),” Tasha Cobbs Leonard on Paul Simon’s “Bridge Over Troubled Water,” and her mother and daughters on Bob Dylan’s “Make You Feel My Love.” The first single from Seasons, “You Will Be Found” with Cory Asbury, has resonated with audiences around the globe with over 20 million global on demand streams and is currently #3 on Mediabase Audience Chart, matching Grant’s highest charting Billboard Airplay career single, “King of the World.”
In addition to the release of Seasons, this Fall Grant and her husband will extend their wildly popular “An Evening with Natalie Grant featuring Bernie Herms” tour.
• In Christ Alone
• You Will Be Found (with Cory Asbury)
• Shackles (Praise You) (with Mary Mary)
• We Will Stand (with Tauren Wells & Jekalyn Carr feat. CAIN)
• My Tribute (To God Be The Glory) (with CeCe Winans)
• Step By Step (with Dolly Parton)
• I Need You
• Another Time, Another Place (with Jonathan McReynolds)
• Bridge Over Troubled Water (with Tasha Cobbs Leonard)
10.Make You Feel My Love (with Gloria Grant feat. Bella Herms, Grace Herms, & Sadie Herms)