OFFICIAL RULES for CCM Indie February Giveaway
NO DONATION/PURCHASE NECESSARY
- HOW TO ENTER: During the Promotional Period (starting February 1, 2010) users must submit their name and information in the designated form to be automatically entered into the drawing. Limit one entry per person regardless of method of entry. The winners are selected from all valid entries. The prize will be awarded to the person whose information is provided in the entry.
- ELIGIBILITY: Open to legal residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia who have a valid email address and Internet access. Void where prohibited by law. Employees of Sponsor, its parents, affiliates and subsidiaries, participating advertising and promotion agencies and prize suppliers (and members of their immediate family and/or those living in the same of household of each such employee) are not eligible). To win the New Music Exclusive Advertising space, you must be a musician, songwriter, or similar, who owns an online property explicitly for purposes of marketing his/her music (Facebook fan page, MySpace page, and owns the rights to multiple “songs”).
- RANDOM DRAWING: Winners will be selected in a random drawing from among all eligible entries received before January 31, 2012. Winner will be notified by email unless special exceptions have been determined by Sponsor at Sponsor’s discretion, within 7 days after the drawing is held. Odds of winning will depend upon the total number of eligible entries received.
- PRIZES: (1) Chronicles of Narnia CD Set (1) Tom Jackson Backstage Pass (1) Ticket to Cindy Wilt Colville’s March Songwriter Retreat near Nashville, TN. The prize(s) is/are awarded without warranty, express or implied, of any kind. Limit one prize per person or household.
- CONDITIONS OF PARTICIPATION: No transfer, assignment or substitution of a prize, except Sponsor reserves the right to substitute prize for an item of equal or greater value in the event an advertised prize is unavailable. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. Entrants agree to be bound by the terms of these Official Rules and by the decisions of Sponsor, which are final and binding on all matters pertaining to this Sweepstakes. Potential winners may be required to sign and return an Affidavit of Eligibility, a Liability Release and where legally permissible a Publicity Release within 7 days following the date of first attempted notification. Failure to comply with this deadline may result in forfeiture of the prize and selection of an alternate winner. Return of any prize/prize notification as undeliverable may result in disqualification and selection of an alternate winner. Acceptance of the prize constitutes permission for Sponsor and its agencies to use winner’s name and/or likeness for advertising and promotional purposes without additional compensation, unless prohibited by law. By accepting prize, winner agrees to hold Sponsor, its respective directors, officers, employees and assigns harmless for any injury or damage caused or claimed to be caused by participation in the Sweepstakes. Sponsor is not responsible for any typographical or other error in the printing of the offer, administration of the Sweepstakes or in the announcement of the prize.
- INTERNET: Sponsor is not responsible for electronic transmission errors resulting in omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operations or transmission, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to or alterations of entry materials, or for technical, network, telephone equipment, electronic, computer, hardware or software malfunctions or limitations of any kind, or inaccurate transmissions of or failure to receive entry information by Sponsor or presenter on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any Web site or any combination thereof. If for any reason the Internet portion of the program is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of this Contest, Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Contest. Sponsor reserves the right, but not the obligation, to select winners from eligible entries received as of the termination date. Sponsors furthers reserve the right to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process. Caution: Any attempt by a contestant to deliberately damage any Web site or undermine the legitimate operation of the game is a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such contestant to the fullest extent of the law.
- GOVERNING LAW: Except where prohibited by law, all issues concerning the construction, validity and enforcement of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Sponsor, shall be construed and governed by the laws of the state of [TN], without regard to conflicts of law. All suits or claims brought in connection with this Sweepstakes must be brought in a state or federal court in [TENNESSEE].
- WINNER’S LIST: For name of winners, available after TBD send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line CCM Indie Christmas & New Years Giveaway
- SPONSOR: The Sponsor of this Sweepstakes is CCM Indie, a CCM Magazine brand. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook.
- FUN: Please have fun and stay posted for future sweepstakes, giveaways, contests, and informational content!